Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are!

40 weeks is here and I wish I could tell you that time is flyin, but it's not--it's seeming to move at a snail-like pace.  The countdown is on for Selah's birthday and all bets are on the table.  It was $5 to play.  Each person chose a day between July 15-August 5 [the actual due date is July 29].  The pot has capped at $110.  13 people are already down which is good for me--my $5 is on this Monday, August 2.  Tami is not so fortunate, even though she tried to manipulate the pot.  Her $5 was on last Sunday, July 25.  By all means it began as a typical Sunday afternoon.  I put in the P90X DVD, then for the first time ever, Tami decides to join me (as seen below).  That's right folks--she bought into the myth that exercise=labor.  It was a failed attempt and her quads paid for it the next morning.  But on a more positive note, Tami is doing great and I have become an almost-expert on foot massaging.  

A Word to Selah: please come quickly!  We are ready for you and we can't wait to hold you! Mommy, especially, wants you out of her belly and into her arms.  We love you!


40 Weeks...



...And Waiting



P90X...Trying to "Bring It!"



"Selah, It's Safe to Come Out Now."


1 comment:

  1. that picture of tammy working out is truely amainzg. i would like to blow it up and put in on my fridge. i miss you guys sooooo much right now and really wish i could be there! i am praying for you every day and hope that everything goes smoothly!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete