Tuesday, April 13, 2010

25 Weeks and Counting!

We said we were going to be preparing a place for Selah.  Indeed, her room has gotten more attention than the entire house has during our 15 month residency.  The crib arrived from Amazon via FedEx.  I pleaded with Tami that we hire a "handyman" for assembly.  "In the wilderness," my cries went unheard--4 hours later (what seemed like 40) the crib was finally done!  Oh the mattress...Selah will not be sleeping on a Tempurpedic, but she will have 236 coils to keep her quiet--thank you "Babies R Us Guy" even if I was taken for a sucker.  What can I say, I'm a first-time-poppy of a very important baby girl!  Then the paint...of course the color had to match the bedding set.  Tami cut and I rolled.  We called it the" T&R Cut n Roll."  Lamo...but what do you expect from an expecting married couple who can no longer participate in happy hour...at least for a little while!  But it's all worth it for you, baby Selah!


25 Weeks

     
The Ball 'O Love


Tightening the Bolts...For the Third Time


Mommy Lending Poppy a Hand


Siracha Made it Very Clear, "Don't Mess With My Little Sister!"


It is Finished...Almost


Go Rockies!  And of course, go Cardinals!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! so cute! i love looking at the updates and pics. the room is adorable. one question....where am i supposed to sleep? ;) oh well i guess i'll take the floor. i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO BE AN AUNT! cant wait! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete